- As global trends move toward broader adoption of Fair Value measurements, regulatory guidance becomes increasingly important for the compliance with reporting standards demanded by various stakeholders. Sorbus professionals provide financial service firms with knowledge and processes designed to manage a diverse set of valuation challenges.
- We thrive on building consultative partnerships with clients. Beyond providing accurate opinions of value, Sorbus Advisors helps clients achieve comfort with and understanding of valuation approaches in the context of tax and financial reporting requirements.
- The benefits of working with us a boutique firm extends beyond mere cost savings, as we offer faster execution, flexibility in setting valuation policies, and continuous access to senior team members not available with larger valuation firms.
Our services broadly cover valuation policy development
and valuation of portfolio holdings including:
- Consumer loans, secured and unsecured for originators and fund managers
- Preferred and common equity
- Warrants, options, and other equity derivatives
- Fixed income securities
- Restricted shares
- Valuation services to portfolio companies