We strive to provide value conclusions that are accurate, supportable, and meaningful. It is always through building a consultative partnership that we help our clients achieve comfort with and understanding of a big picture analysis and its relation to IRC Section 409A, financial reporting ASC 718, and strategic process requirements.
Our clients hire us because:
- We strive to provide valuations that clients (and auditors) can understand.
- We build valuations that tell a story.
- Our valuations deliver meaningful analysis and relevant financial market data to assist with broader strategic decisions.
- Our valuations are built to withstand third-party scrutiny (IRS/auditors).
- Consistency through recurring valuation updates is achieved when a valuation specialist can (i) follow the story and (ii) deploy customizable analytical frameworks to thread through ever-changing circumstances of a private enterprise.
- Of our promptness, responsiveness, thoroughness of documentation, and client’s direct access to a project lead.
Competitively priced, we work with clients ranging from seed stage start-ups to established pre-IPO and public companies.
We help clients define valuation project scope and timelines, manage all aspects of execution, and take a hands-on approach during audit reviews. In a typical engagement, we determine the most appropriate valuation methodology, develop critical value drivers, and summarize our quantitative analysis in a detailed narrative report.
Purpose of Valuation
Due to the ever-growing complexities of the regulatory and transaction environments,
Sorbus Advisors focuses on a select few areas of regulatory compliance, including:
- Financial Reporting
- Tax Planning
- Corporate Restructuring
- Private Company Security Value Assessment
- Private Equity Portfolios
- Strategic Pricing Studies.