More than just a number, business valuation is story of how various market participants may view the company. For regulatory authorities and strategic industry players, it is how you get to that number, not just what the number is.
Our expertise in various valuation methodologies, financial market data analysis, and industry concentration yields appraisals can withstand tougth scrutiny while providing valuable path to enable strategic decisions.
As part of our business valuation vertical, we value common stock (aka 409A valuations) for confident start-ups, business equity for corporate, estate, and gift tax purposes, and PE/VC portfolio holdings.
Goodwill impairment studies is a significant part of our practices which enables end-to-end business combination financial reporting support. We do this work for both US GAAP and IFRS compliant entities.
Competitively priced, we work with clients ranging from advanced start-ups to established pre-IPO and public companies.
Our clients hire us because:
- Exphasis on experties that scales with client growing needs.
- Clean deliverables and fast timelines.
- Clients work directly with a senior valuation lead.
- All valuations are built to withstand third-party scrutiny.
- We deliver meaningful analysis and relevant financial market data to assist with broader strategic decisions.
- Clients don’t complete endless on-line forms to save our time!
Purpose of Valuation
Due to the ever-growing complexities of the regulatory and transaction environments,
Sorbus Advisors focuses on a select few areas of regulatory compliance, including:
- IRC 409(a)
- Corporate Taxation
- Estate And Gift Tax
- Strategic Pricing Studies
- Goodwill Impairment
- Private Equity Portfolios