We strive to provide value conclusions that are accurate, supportable, and meaningful. It is always through building a consultative partnership that we help our clients achieve comfort with and understanding of a big picture analysis and its relation to IRC Section 409A, broader tax compliance, financial reporting, and strategic process requirements.
Competitively priced, we work with clients ranging from seed stage start-ups to established pre-IPO and public companies.
We help clients define valuation project scope and timelines, manage all aspects of execution, and take a hands-on approach during audit reviews. In a typical engagement, we determine the most appropriate valuation methodology, develop critical value drivers, and summarize our quantitative analysis in a detailed narrative report.
Our clients hire us because:
- Our work is clean, fast, and professional.
- Clients work directly with a senior valuation lead.
- We provide the depth of analysis that scales with client needs.
- All valuations are built to withstand third-party scrutiny.
- We deliver meaningful analysis and relevant financial market data to assist with broader strategic decisions.
Purpose of Valuation
Due to the ever-growing complexities of the regulatory and transaction environments,
Sorbus Advisors focuses on a select few areas of regulatory compliance, including:
- IRC 409(a)
- Financial Reporting (e.g. ASC 820)
- Corporate Restructuring
- Transfer Pricing
- Private Equity Portfolios
- Strategic Pricing Studies.